Thursday 7th March 2019, 6pm start
The evening should last for approximately one hour.
If you missed our Open Evenings this year or have any further questions, the Information Evening is a perfect chance for prospective students to meet current students and parents/carers to hear from senior staff.
Students and parents will be in separate sessions to make the most of the evening.
Parents/carers can hear talks from senior staff members that will cover:
- The College values and approach
- Our specialist post-16 teaching and systems
- Supporting students in their transition from school to College
Students will hear from current students, former students and teaching and support staff in an informal session:
- Listen to students who were in the same position as you not long ago
- Find out why the calm College atmosphere is different to school and how you're treated as an adult
- Ask any questions that you may have about College life
To book your places, please fill in your details in the form below: