We are an accredited centre for AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC examination boards. We accept most applications from external candidates who want to sit written papers for GCSE/IGCSE or A Level.
However, we have to abide by the following restrictions:
- We can only accept written papers.
- We cannot accommodate science practicals or any subjects that have a coursework element. However if you are resitting and you have a coursework element/practical endorsement that can be carried forward, we can accommodate this.
- We cannot accommodate Languages which have an oral element.
- We can only accommodate external entries for exams that are running at the same time as our internal exams. Therefore, if you let us know the exams you would wish to sit, we can let you know if we have exams running on those days.
Fees for the summer 2020 session are:
Price per subject for AS / A Level: £300
Price per subject for GCSE / IGCSE single: £250
Price for IGCSE Science Double Award: £300
Access Arrangements: Prices on request
If your course meets these requirements and you wish to book a place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a full external exam pack. On this email, please provide the following details:
- Candidate's full name
- Exam board e.g. OCR
- Exam name and level e.g. Maths GCE/GCSE/IGCSE
- Exam code / level (if appropriate) e.g. J560 Foundation
- Information about any additional access arrangements required (e.g. 25% extra time)
- The dates of your exams (if you know them)
We will then be in a better position to confirm if we can accommodate you for your exams.
We have limited spaces so to avoid disappointment please ensure you meet our entry deadline of Friday 17th January 2020.