Thursday 24th June 2021 | 2pm – 8pm
The College is planning to open its doors to applicants on Thursday 24th June, allowing a student and one parent to come and experience the College, staff and its students first hand. We will be complying with all Covid security guidelines at the time, so elements of the event are subject to change, but we hope that the open house will be a chance for you to:
- see the College, classrooms and facilities for yourself
- meet the teachers and talk to them about course content
- talk to our finance and admissions teams for queries on course choices, travel and financial help
- meet our current students and hear what they have to say
- attend a talk by the Principal
- have a personalised tour - you choose what you want to see
- experience the College atmosphere first hand
Our open house will provide you with reassurance that coming to Birkenhead Sixth Form College is the best choice after GCSEs. We understand that given the circumstances, many of our new students have not had the chance to experience the College. This is an ideal opportunity to get accustomed with our specialist approach.
Part of the experience will also be the chance to view the College’s brand new £1.7m building on the corner of Upton Road and Shrewsbury Road, which has now been completed and is currently being furnished, ready to become the new home of the Psychology department. The new building comprises nine large, state-of-the-art classrooms and other facilities.
We will be in touch soon about how to book your places at the event, so please keep across your emails in the near future.